- MGH's School Psychiatry Program & MADI Resource Center
Tools to assist in measuring a young person’s mental health symptoms, and/or measure progress after interventions are put in place at school or at home.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
Includes extensive information about locating tests and FAQ/Finding Information About Psychological Tests.
- Association of Test Publishers (ATP)
ATP represents providers of tests and assessment tools and/or services related to assessment, selection, screening, certification, licensing, educational or clinical uses. Includes links to test publishers.
- ProQolid: Patient Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database
Identifies and describes QOL instruments. A few links to full-text instruments are provided. Free, but registration required.
- Test Instruments and Measures
Links from the University of North Carolina Health Sciences Library.
- Tests and Measures in the Social Sciences
Index to almost 8,000 tests and measures from the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Research Instruments Developed, Adapted or Used by the Stanford Patient Education Research Center
In English and Spanish, for research subjects with chronic diseases.