Very few testing instruments are given away for free. Treadwell Library's subscription to this database let's you have access to some full-text instruments.
Contains a combination of downloadable instruments and summaries of instruments; summaries will include info about how to acquire the instrument.
Database of research resources created by the National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology. Full-text links available for free resources, but predominantly pay for access instruments.
Educational Testing Service's database of tests. Full instruments are available for purchase
Finding information about a specific test or instrument in any database (including Google Scholar):
Finding information about tests or instruments on a topic:
- Perform a search for your topic.
- Back at the search screen, type Research Instrument into the search box, and select Publication Type in the dropdown menu next to it. Then search.
- Combine the two searches by checking the boxes next to them and clicking on the button Search with AND.
- Performa search for your topic.
- Back at the search screen, click on the button for Additional Limits.
- Select the check box next to Tests & Measures.
- Click the Limit a Search button and take a look at your results.