Tests + Measures in OT
There are a vast amount of instruments and assessments available for OT Practice. Use these resources and instructions to find the ones you need.
Very few testing instruments are given away for free. Treadwell Library's subscription to this database let's you have access to a collection of full-text instruments.
Contains a combination of downloadable instruments and summaries of instruments; summaries will include info about how to acquire the instrument.
Test + Measures Databases
The following databases mostly contain descriptions of tests available for purchase.
Finding Tests in the Databases
Finding information about a specific test or instrument in any database (including Google Scholar):
Finding information about tests or instruments on a topic:
- Perform a search for your topic.
- Back at the search screen, type Research Instrument into the search box, and select Publication Type in the dropdown menu next to it. Then search.
- Combine the two searches by checking the boxes next to them and clicking on the button Search with AND.
- Performa search for your topic.
- Back at the search screen, click on the button for Additional Limits.
- Select the check box next to Tests & Measures.
- Click the Limit a Search button and take a look at your results.